Our wardrobes are always full of clothes and other accessories, and to manage them properly can be a daunting task for the moms, especially if they have kids. Not only they have to make sure that all the items in the wardrobe are properly organized but also safe from various bugs, moths and other elements that can cause some serious damage to the expensive clothing.
Following are some of the tips, which can help you keep your wardrobe in tip top condition.
- Clean – the first and foremost thing that you need to do is to keep your wardrobe clean at all times. You not only need to get rid of the dirt and debris that you find in your wardrobe, but you also need to keep a close watch on the eggs, and spores that you see in your wardrobe. Any negligence in this regard may cause to some serious damage. Moths, mold, wool beetles are primary pest and are attracted to warm and humid places. If your wardrobe has too many cotton clothing, chances are you may get an attack from such pests, sooner or later, so you need to be well-prepared for them.
- Proper Storage – storing your clothes in proper bags, breathable containers and heavy duty suitcases. Try to put acid-free tissue papers in your wardrobe or in the suitcases to protect them from various pests. By properly protecting your clothes in our wardrobe, you can make sure that they stay in tip top condition.
- Turnout – another great way to keep your wardrobe in tip top condition is to throw away an old item for every new item purchased. This way you will have no storage issues. Try to keep only that stuff, which you like and wear quite often, get rid of the outdate stuff or the ones which do not even fit your anymore. You can either sell this stuff online or give it to a charity.
- Seasonal Cleaning – at the end of every season, try to give a total cleaning to your wardrobe. Take all the items out at the end of the summer season and clean every inch of your wardrobe. Similarly as soon as the winter season is over, repeat the process. This way you will greatly diminish the chances of spoiling your clothes and other valuables.
- Use good protective luggage while taking a trip – one important factor that most of us neglect when we talk about keeping our wardrobe in tip top condition is to use heavy duty luggage while taking a trip. It is very important to use heavy duty protective luggage while travelling, the luggage should not only safeguard the contents from theft and damage but also protect it from damage caused during the trip.
By following the above mentioned tips you can be sure that your wardrobe will always be in a tip top condition no matter what.